Rethink the way you approach your lending activities and get ahead of your competition by switching to TheLoanFactory
TheLoanFactory is the first platform:
Read our case study with IBM and learn how Circeo can help you transform your business.
Unlock your full potential and focus on what really matters, resolving complex lending problems by using revolutionary digital tools:
Centralise all lending activities
- From origination and decision to account management, servicing and collections.
Cut IT development costs
- Pay-per-use model allowing to significantly reduce IT processing costs, increasing productivity and profit margins.
Deploy without borders
- Fully customisable cloud-ready architecture deployable anywhere in the world on private or hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Integrate any service
- API-enabled platform ready to integrate with any third-party banking system to stream lending processes such as CRM, Core Banking System and more.
- Changes are made through configuration instead of programming. Creating a new product, channel, risk strategy, etc. is a matter of minutes.
We understand the challenges FIs face, you settle them with tailor-made solutions
Financial Institutions’ frequent problems
- My bank has different systems for different loan products and distribution channels, creating an important complexity and maintenance burden
- Regulation and compliance obligations are so complex and changing that at least 50% of our internal IT resources are backlogged on those topics
Increasingly cumbersome multi-country management
- We have 10 different entities in 10 different countries, requiring 10 different versions of our loan management platform
TheLoanFactory value proposition
- One unique platform for all loan products and all distribution channels. Start on your terms and scale later with smarter implementations
Compliant by design
- Most regulation and compliance topics are managed through configuration, much quicker, easier, cheaper, and freeing the internal IT resources
- TheLoanFactory is a unique multi-country platform, the local parameters of each country being managed in a local configuration layer